Last week I found a comment by Very inspiring Annie from ANNIE DRAWS THINGS has nominated me for a Liebster Award! Thanks so much Annie! 😍
The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers. I found it’s a way of promoting and recognizing fellow bloggers for their efforts and accomplishments in becoming a blogger. With this award I’ve answered few questions and in returns have picked a set of nominees to ask a few questions to.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Nominate up to 10 new bloggers.
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you.
- Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominated.
- Copy and paste the rules to your post.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Here are my answers to Annie’s questions:
1. If you could only do one type of drawing for the rest of your life (portrait, still life, urban sketching, etc.) what would it be?
Ohhwa! My all time favorite is floral painting, so I would say will choose such things in still life which i’ll enjoy 😉 I always enjoy doing nature paining.
2. What was your favorite book as a kid?
Champak is a popular fortnightly Indian magazine for children. Champak is a bouquet of short stories, comic strips, puzzles, brain teasers and jokes that sets the child’s imagination.
3. If you could spend a day with one living celebrity, who would it be?
Umm.. I’m not sure about the person yet! So sorry…
4. What’s your favorite piece of clothing or accessory in your wardrobe?
There is one Midnight Blue color Indian Kurta (dress)with bright Pink Border and some zardosi work on it. Which I love to wear.
5. If you weren’t blogging about art, what would you blog about?
I did my graduation as a Bachelor of Fine Arts, I love painting, making crafts etc. By profession i’m Visual Designer so if it won’t be art then definitely it would be about Design 🙂
6. What’s your favorite tool in your art supply stash?
My husband brought me a Bamboo Brush from Japan is my Fav 😍 Most of the times I use it for watercolor painting.
7. What are some of your interests besides art/blogging?
My main interest is Art! whenever I get free time I keep my self busy with paining. Otherwise I read books.
8. What is your favorite film or TV adaptation of a book?
The Martian – Matt Damon has certainly did a great job.
9. If you could only read one author’s work for the rest of your life, who would you choose?
I’ve read few books of Jumpa Lahiri. Love her short stories which somehow you can relate with real life.
10. If you could time travel back to one day in history, which one would you choose?
In my college days I went on a picnic to Pondicherry (city in India) with my friends, We had fun 😀 Now a days we all are at different places, we hardly meet. I wish those days would come back once more..
I nominate these amazing artists…
And my questions are:
- Describe yourself in few words or Picture.
- What does painting mean to you?
- How do you find your happiness?
- What is your favorite medium (oil, acrylics, watercolor or any other) for painting?
- What is your favorite social media? ( to promote your art)
- What is your favorite seasonal activity?
- Which country would you like to visit and why?
- Which brands do you recommend for other artists? ( colors, papers and brushes etc.)
- How do you find inspiration for your artwork?
- How frequently do you write a post on your blog?
Happy Painting! 🎨