Failed Experiment : Yellow Rose 6/31

thumb_IMG_1837_1024

Today I was trying to paint Yellow Rose in minimum strokes but seems like it’s not achieved asΒ expected. So result of this I’ve decided to paint more roses for next few days. Let’s see how next roses come up! Β πŸ™‚

 

Advertisements

21 thoughts on “Failed Experiment : Yellow Rose 6/31

    1. Ohh Yess! Can you see those dark lines I have added to differentiate petals. It’s all merged there are no tonal values at the bottom part of rose! so I was little sad 😦

      Like

  1. This is totally gorgeous, ❀️❀️❀️❀️then I read that you felt it had not gone to plan, it is funny how we think it is wrong when our art does not end up how we planned at the start, it is beautiful, and I agree with jodi, if you put it away and look back at it in six months, you will see it as it is and not your planned rose, I think we all do this to ourselves, I know I do, some stuff I hated suddenly appears better six months on πŸ˜€

    Liked by 3 people

  2. This is absolutely gorgeous. Its only “failure” is that it did not match whatever was in your head at the time. We the viewer will never know what was in your head, bonus! Snehal, this is one of your best roses EVER. And that’s saying something. Please please understand this is beautiful. You are really quite talented. Thank you for listening to me rant lol you should have said what I was saying out loud while reading lol! Gorgeous!!

    Liked by 2 people

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s